Nepalese are considered as the most hard working, efficient and loyal workers in the world. They combine through skill and knowledge with sheer diligence. They are the most mobile workforce in the world. Due to the low pay scales in Nepal, they come at reasonable and very affordable salaries. It is for their mental as well as psychological prowess that they are found in all corners of the world engaged in some productive activity.
The Nepalese workers are the best choice and cost effective. Over the past few years, a growing number of employers from overseas countries are directing to Nepal for recruitment of manpower to cope with the increasing requirement of manpower in their countries. The following are the lucrative advantages to hire Nepalese workers.
- Strong will to succeed: Generally able to rise up to the occasion when given responsibilities.
- Broad based availability: All categories of manpower professionals, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled almost in all fields are readily available for immediate placement.
- English Language Facility: Better English communication skills compared to many other nationalities in same category.
- Family Oriented: Considers work as sacrifices he does to offer a better life to the family.
- Good Work Ethics: Possess an inherent capacity for hard work, diligent and well disciplined.
- Good Team Player: Is generally friendly and has a positive outlook in his relationship with people and co-workers.
- Innovative Worker: Many possess diverse skills and are easily trainable.
- People-Oriented: Can easily adjust to foreign culture and work environment. Has a sound temperament and can cope with the demands and pressure of his work.
- Warm and Caring: Excel and is recognized worldwide for professions and competencies that require people oriented service and care.
- Hardworking and well discipline: Nepalese are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous condition. Nepalese discharge their ditties relentlessly without any hitch without any kinds of discontent. Nepalese are peace loving, simple-minded, dedicated, and extremely loyal to their employers, have high sense of responsibilities, discipline, and discharge their duties accordingly.
- Historical Proof: During the last two Great World Wars, the Nepalese have proven their ability to adapt to even the most hostile environment and climate conditions in any part of the world.
- Climatic Adjustment: Climatic condition plays a great role, Since Nepalese People are accustomed to working in any climatic condition, there could be no problems for the employer with Nepalese people regarding climatic conditions.
- Cost effective: They are comparatively cost effective as their hiring cost is lower compared to other labor exporting countries.
- Formalities: Procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple and easy.